New York State of Health Resources
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT OR HEALTH INSURANCE THROUGH NY STATE OF HEALTH?
Cornerstone Family Healthcare is here to help you register for and answer any questions you may have about getting health insurance through New York State of Health, the official health plan marketplace for the state.
Contact Cornerstone Family Healthcare’s Enabling Services Department, at (845) 926-3636 with any questions about obtaining health insurance. Consultations also are available upon request.
Please bring the following information to your enrollment consultation:
- Name and date of birth of all applicable family members
- Social Security number
- Home and/or mailing address
- Employer and income information, including pay stubs, W-2 forms, and wage and tax statements
- Documentation of immigrantation status
- Best estimate of most recent current annual household income
- Policy numbers for current health insurance plans
- Notices from your current plan (ex: Plan ID)
Why You Need Health Insurance (PDF)
Why It’s Now Easier to Pay for Health Insurance (PDF)
Health Insurance for Immigrants (PDF)
Health Insurance for Young Adults (PDF)
Health Insurance for Individuals and Families (PDF)
Health Insurance for Small Businesses (PDF)
The Essential Plan
Using Your Insurance
For more information about New York State of Health, call (855) 355-5777 or visit nystateofhealth.ny.gov.